Posted on

How do you say hot woman in spanish

images how do you say hot woman in spanish

Cookies make wikiHow better. As always, the phrase "She is a hot girl" can be translated in different ways depending of the area. One of many anglicisms Spanish language uses. Knowing the difference can help you figure out how to pay the compliment and make sure you don't cause offense. One of the main differences between English and Spanish, and one of the most common mistakes English speakers make when learning. By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. You have a very pretty wife. Previous entry Next entry. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Dzyann 1 3

• Very hot woman in Spanish English to Spanish Translation SpanishDict
  • traducción Using the word hot as beautiful/attractive Spanish Language Stack Exchange
  • BBC Languages Your Say False friends Spanish Hot and horno (English/Spanish)
  • Beautiful sexy woman in Spanish English to Spanish Translation SpanishDict

• Jan 18, what is "hot woman" or good looking woman" I say "nlgas" "cul" "la mi**da tel toro" and other bad words and she tries to get me to stop.

I think I am going to ask Luisa out. - Go for it. She is a very hot que voy a invitar a Luisa a salir. - Hazlo. Es una mujer muy sexy. b. la mujer muy.

Very hot woman in Spanish English to Spanish Translation SpanishDict

Not only is she smart, but she is also a beautiful, sexy sólo es inteligente, sino que también es una mujer hermosa y sexy. b.

mujer bella y sexy.
    While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Knowing the difference can help you figure out how to pay the compliment and make sure you don't cause offense. To learn how to say "Beautiful woman" in Spanish using slang, keep reading! The adjective bonito is not normally used for people, only for animals or objects. I added this to the answer.

traducción Using the word hot as beautiful/attractive Spanish Language Stack Exchange

A beautiful woman in Italian is a "bella donna.

But in Spanish, it doesn't make sense, at least the literal traduction. In Spain we say estar bueno which is different from ser bueno "to be good". It depends on the context and the woman.

BBC Languages Your Say False friends Spanish Hot and horno (English/Spanish)

Also if when you say hot you want to highlight that the person you are talking about has, lets say "big curves", you can use "voluptuosa", as in:. Knowing the difference can help you figure out how to pay the compliment and make sure you don't cause offense. So, when meaning hot, you can use the word ' sexy '.

The last time I saw her, she was a cute girl.

Video: How do you say hot woman in spanish Spanish Women's Water Polo

Now, she has become a sexy woman. La última vez que la vi, era una muchacha linda. Ahora, ha llegado a ser una. In this Article:Article SummarySaying “Beautiful Woman” in SpanishUsing Slang So, if you want to say a woman is “hot,” you would use the word “guapa.

So, when meaning hot, you can use the word 'sexy'. One of In Spain we say estar bueno (which is different from ser bueno "to be good").
    Tell a woman she is pretty.

As always, the phrase "She is a hot girl" can be translated in different ways depending of the area.

Beautiful sexy woman in Spanish English to Spanish Translation SpanishDict

By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Pronouncing Spanish In other languages: Ella es tan Caliente Also, I agree with Paco in that ' caliente ' can mean horny in many places. Paco 2, 3 9.

It can also be used as an adjective to mean lovely or nice.

It relates with an attractive cuteness, as opposed to sexy. Please note that using the last three phrases especially the last two may be considered pejorative for some people. It is specially common when referring to babies or girls, for example. You might want to say "tu eres una chica muy bonita" to her to sound very sincere and like you know what you are saying.

• Comments: 4